This is the privacy notice relating to the LCR Grad Scheme website at www.lcrgradscheme.co.uk (‘website’). The website is operated by RMP Enterprise Ltd (‘us’). The LCR Grad Scheme is run by the University of Liverpool and is part-funded by the European Social Fund.
This notice sets out how we use the personal information you provide to us on the website and any further information you give us in relation to the Grad Scheme.
We are the controller of that personal information when it is used by us for the purposes of running the Register Your Interest forms and event sign-up - the LCR Grad Scheme team is controller of all applications. LCR Grad Scheme is an organisation separate from us.
These are the purposes for which we use your information, and the legal basis on which we use it:
We will use your information to send you information regarding events, key dates, and application reminders. The legal basis for doing so is that it is necessary in order to provide you with the service of processing your invite. It is also in our legitimate interests and those of LCR Grad Scheme and everyone who has expressed an interest in finding out more about the scheme
We will delete your personal data after a period of 3 months after September 2023 ,which is the initial pilot timings of the LCR Grad Scheme. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We use third party service providers to help us run the campaign:
RMP Connect (see rmp-connect.com for further details) helps us provide the web form on which you make your entry into the event or register your interest.
Instiller (see instiller.co.uk for further details) to help us communicate with you via email.
Zoom (see zoom.com for further details) to run webinars.
Hopin (see Hopin.com for further details) to run virtual events.
Eploy (see eploy.co.uk for further details) is the application tracking system (ATS) - LCR Grad Scheme are the data controllers of this.
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Data Protection Policy
If you have any questions about how we handle your data, please email: email@example.com.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
You can unsubscribe from all event, deadline and reminders from us via the link on the email, or you can contact us. If you want to unsubscribe from application information, please contact LCR Grad Scheme.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- let us have enough information to identify you
- let us know the information to which your request relates.
How to complain.
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
RMP Enterprise Ltd is a limited company and our address is 9 Brighton Terrace, Brixton, London, SW9 8DJ. LCR Grad Scheme’s address is University of Liverpool, Alsop Building, Brownlow Hill, Liverpool, L3 5TX.
We may change this page from time to time to reflect how we process your data. If we make significant changes, we will make that clear to you by email.